When: May 21st 2018, 14.00 Vilnius time.
Webinar speaker: Ivan Varentsov, Sustainability and Transition Advisor, Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA)
NOTE! This webinar could be useful for NGO and communities’ representatives from next EECA countries eligible for CRG technical assistance: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
– About the Global Fund’s Communities, Rights, and Gender (CRG) Strategic Initiative
– About the Global Fund’s CRG TA Program, including:
- Program objectives
- Who may receive TA within the Program
- What could be requested\supported
- Who will provide TA
- How to apply for TA
- What is the process of the approval of TA request
- Examples of the approved TA requests from previous years
– EECA Regional Platform and its role in the context of the CRG Technical Assistance Program?.
Please follow this lnk to register for participation in the webinar: https://zoom.us/meeting/ register/ 178dcc7594b6b11566858a512be512 3a
Please take into account that it could take 1 – 2 minutes to register for the webinar.
Webinar is organized by the Eurasian Harm Reduction Association within the EECA Regional Platform for Communication and Coordination.
All questions related to registration \ participation in a webinar you may address on: julia@ harmreductioneurasia.org